View Profile MikE7

40 Movie Reviews

WOW

THats more than great!!!! but its spelled cthulhu not "cute"thulhu were you spelling it how it sounds or sumthing???

touched responds:

I spelled it that way intentionally, because this is an extremely cute version of Cthulhu, hence Cute-thulhu. This title, when pronounced, should sound like Cute-thoo-loo.

This is a must see

Great!!!!! was all that tween and fbf of all fbf movement??? dont matter it was really smooth....Liked it a lot...
I noticed yer a lot like me, you respond to all your reviews and we draw the same style and we both like dbz.yep just added that for no reason.

djchrispy responds:

Actually. It was my own style of animating. Its both a tween and FBF. I draw one figure, create it into a motion tween, edit in place, and keep repeating untill its buried in tweens. Then, i use tweens for body parts and FBF for effects. So you end up having an entire scene in a tween which you can move around like a camera :] Im alot like you huh..same style, both like dbz...maybe like...were the same person man...wow man...wow.

hahaha

funny like the last one but one thing wrong... not a satanic pentagram...yours was up-side-down.

10 Game Reviews

I hate those preppy grape smugglers.

You need to try harder. But this is still better than any thing I can do.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

i got the flea!!!!!!!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

me too!!! YAAAAY

Can't wait for the next one.

Only on thing wrong. When I got in a fight with a lobo (name from ff3) his name was gaurd man or sumtin like that.

I really liked it. If what you said is true the next one is gonna be awesome.

w00t... more likely i hate you...a new bass? well i want it...but i'll never get it!!! see when you rec-ig-nize truth...you'll be happy, and yes i do pause when i type"..." mind you, i do it a lot... aka *"Lumpy nERD"*

29, Male