Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

WOW

THats more than great!!!! but its spelled cthulhu not "cute"thulhu were you spelling it how it sounds or sumthing???

touched responds:

I spelled it that way intentionally, because this is an extremely cute version of Cthulhu, hence Cute-thulhu. This title, when pronounced, should sound like Cute-thoo-loo.

DBZFAN 5 DBZFAN 5

This is a must see

Great!!!!! was all that tween and fbf of all fbf movement??? dont matter it was really smooth....Liked it a lot...
I noticed yer a lot like me, you respond to all your reviews and we draw the same style and we both like dbz.yep just added that for no reason.

djchrispy responds:

Actually. It was my own style of animating. Its both a tween and FBF. I draw one figure, create it into a motion tween, edit in place, and keep repeating untill its buried in tweens. Then, i use tweens for body parts and FBF for effects. So you end up having an entire scene in a tween which you can move around like a camera :] Im alot like you huh..same style, both like dbz...maybe like...were the same person man...wow man...wow.

couple of sk8board tricks couple of sk8board tricks

other than the bad drawings it was good

yeah this is a good reminder that i need to work on my movie

Sik Trix BMX Sik Trix BMX

Played it for hours!

Dude GREAT game!!!! i loved it... it... its sooo awsome... i am talking about the full version here...

Kill the Jocks Kill the Jocks

I hate those preppy grape smugglers.

You need to try harder. But this is still better than any thing I can do.

Kill the Flea! Kill the Flea!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA